- Clean wire with optimum feeding characteristics
- Process safety in processing / welding:
− Improved layered coiling and barrel finish in the factory
− stable arc with optimised ignition and reduced spatter output in the welding process
- Increased productivity and quality in wire production
- Increased processing productivity (welding)
- Longer service life of wear parts, e.g. liner and contact tip (no micro arcs)
Coat wire with PROTEC WLS04.5 after last draw (at the end of the drawing line; preferred over rewinding due to lower speed).
We recommend tandem process: apply slightly excessive amount, wipe off thoroughly so that a minimal, fully covering and even film remains.
- Effective ingredient type: Ester oil fluid
- Density (20°C): 0,9 kg/l
- Viscosity (20 ℃): 4.0 mm²/s
- Flash point: 100°C
- Pour point: -8°C
- pH value: n. a.
- Shelf life: min. 12 months
- Safety data sheet no. 05Ds3
- 10 litre canister, ID no. W009.010
- 200 litre barrel, ID no. W009.200