- Clean wire with ideal supply characteristics
- Process safety in processing:
stable arc with optimised ignition and reduced spatter output
- Improved layered coiling and barrel finish
- Increased productivity and quality in wire production
- Increased processing productivity
- Longer service life of wear parts, e.g. liner and contact tip
Coat wire with PROTEC WLS04 after polishing.
We recommend tandem processes: immediately after application, wipe off detached contamination and excess quantities.
- Effective ingredient type: Ester oil – fluid with tensioactive inhibitors
- Density (20°C): 0.88 g/ml
- Viscosity (20 ℃): 4.0 mm²/s
- Flash point: 100°C
- Pour point: -8°C
- pH value: n. a.
- Shelf life: At minimum 12 months
- Safety data sheet no. 05Ds3
- 400 ml bottle, ID no. W002.004
- 10 litre cannister, ID no. W002.010
- 200 litre drum, ID no. W002.200