- Does not leave residue and develops a particularly low level of emissions
- Process safety, also for follow-on processes (vibratory finishing, edge folding, welding, etc.)
- Suitable for all conventional coating procedures (painting, cataphoresis, powder coating, galvanising, electroplating, etc.)
- Increased quality by preventing spatter, providing dry and clean metal surfaces, no reworking required
- Reduced cleaning efforts and longer lifetime for the grating (support bars) of the flatbed laser system
- Increased productivity of the laser system as the beam moves more easily following penetration
Spray the protection areas on workpieces immediately before cutting. Regularly apply to supports. Processes suitable for automatic spraying systems. Manual application using the Pump-Sprayer PROTEC HSP4K or PROTEC pressure sprayer.
Check material durability prior to first use (containers, cables, etc.)
Shake before use. Protect from frost.
- Effective ingredient type: Herbal fatty acid products with fatty alcohol ethoxylates in emulsion on water basis
- Density (20°C): 0.99 g/ml
- Viscosity (20℃): 9.8 sec DIN 53211/4
- Flash point: n. a.
- pH value: 7,4
- Shelf life: At minimum 6 months
- Safety data sheet no. 02Ds8
- 10 litre cannister, ID no. A005.010