- Long-lasting protection agent that facilitates cleaning
- Tested and approved for cataphoresis
- Prevents sensor faults
- Safe: non-flammable and biodegradable
- Tried and tested in the automotive industry as well as in vehicle and component engineering
- Minimises cleaning time for jigs and fixtures
- Increased productivity by safeguarding the clamps’ function, etc.
- Longer service life of jigs and fixtures caused by reduced mechanical stress during cleaning
Regularly coat jigs, fixtures and tools using Visco-Lotion PROTEC CE15V+.
The matching intervals depend on the process environment and must be determined empirically.
Re-apply after each cleaning process (e.g. dry ice cleaning).
Apply using the Pump-Sprayer PROTEC HSP4K-V or using PROTEC pressure sprayer to guarantee optimum coating and high efficiency.
Not suitable for welding over using MAG methods (we recommend Metallotion PROTEC CE15L+ for component protection).
Check material durability prior to first use (cables, sensors, etc.)
Shake before use.
Protect from frost.
- Effective ingredient type: Herbal fatty acid products and fatty alcohol ethoxylate in emulsion on water basis
- Density (20°C): 0.98 g/ml
- Viscosity (20℃): 14 sec DIN 53211/4
- Flash point: n. a.
- pH value: 7,4
- Shelf life: At minimum 6 months
- Safety data sheet no. SDS-A016
- 10 litre cannister, ID no. A016.010