- Ensures a SAFE workplace, compared to flammable welding anti spatter sprays
- Suitable for all conventional coating methods (e.g. galvanising, powder coating, electroplating, painting, etc.)
- Perfectly suitable to be welded over
- The Anti-Spatter Spray provides reliable protection when wet or dry: long-term protection over 3 weeks
- PROTEC is tried and tested internationally – in the automotive industry, vehicle engineering, system engineering and structural steel engineering as well as crane engineering, etc.
- Increased productivity – welding anti spatter spray eliminates the need for reworking on workpieces, also resulting in higher uptime for torches
- Increased quality with spatter-free metal surfaces
- 2-3 times the range per spray-can with dual chamber spray system (bag-in-can technology)
- Maximum process safety + safe for users
Apply PROTEC Anti-Spatter Spray to parts and equipment from a distance of approximately 20cm before welding.
Spray welding gun (gas nozzle, tip) from a short distance, apply when the nozzle is still hot to obtain ideal results.
Check material durability prior to first use (containers, cables, sensors, etc.).
Shake before use.
Protect from frost.
- Effective ingredient type: Herbal fatty acid products with fatty alcohol ethoxylates in emulsion on water basis
- Density (20°C): 0.98 g/ml
- Viscosity (20℃): 9.5 sec DIN 53211/4
- Flash point: n. a.
- pH value: 7,4
- Shelf life: Min. 12 months
- Safety data sheet no. SDS-A015S
- 400 ml bag-in-can spray, ID no. A015.004
If you have any questions about the PROTEC Anti Spatter Spray feel free to contact us.